Jac o' lyn Murphy: Hacky Sacky for Jacky...his Valentines

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hacky Sacky for Jacky...his Valentines


Valentines for a 5th grade boy are a challenge.
It is the last year of Elementary School and 
probably the last year of giving them to your classmates...
(and the last year he will tolerate me calling him Jacky)
They definitely can't be "lame" or "mushy".
We finally decided on what my son is going to hand out...


fun for boys and girls...





and even mom can try to relive her youth with the extras...





also on Skip to my Lou, Today's Creative, Sassy Sites, Shabby nest, Tidy Mom, Design Dazzle, TT&J

10 comments:

  1. Kick your heels up and Shout!! Your Mom's the BEST Jack!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun valentine's gift! Perfect for 5th graders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where were you able to buy them without breaking the bank?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan, Email me...I have no way to contact you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I would be reliving my youth -just embarrassing myself! Super cute Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea! I can imagine it is quite difficult to get a 5th grade boy excited about giving out Valentines, but I bet his classmates will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, hacky sacks bring back memories of college. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Where you able to find a good deal on these?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw you would need my email...christinagaryc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I am thrilled for each one!
If you have a question or would like a source
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin