Jac o' lyn Murphy: the Gloves are off...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the Gloves are off...


Hilary's Warm and Fuzzy Valentine's Gifts
 for her Brownie Troop


and some Heart FELT
stationery sets for my nieces...




with some red hot gloves...

something to warm their hands,
 to match their warm hearts.
I have got to get these in mail right away, 
you know how cold it gets in San Diego...

 


Also on Today's Creative, My Repurposed Life, Shabby Nest, Tidy Mom, Be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and jello, I heart naptime, Skip to my Lou

8 comments:

  1. You stationary sets and gloves for your nieces are darling. Such a cute idea! Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!!!!! I'm sure you're their favorite niece!!!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too "glove" your ideas! very creative!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea!! I'm on the lookout for "candy free" valentine "treats," - this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable gloves! Visiting from toys in the dryer. :)
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorable Valentine's Day gift!! Very creative! The stationary is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I am thrilled for each one!
If you have a question or would like a source
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin