Jac o' lyn Murphy: Towels for the Powells

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Towels for the Powells

I have known for a long time that I wanted my friend,
to create something special for my parents for Christmas.
I asked her if she could do anything with an Old English Sheepdog.
I could not believe it when she sent me her first idea...it was absolutely perfect!





The fingertip towels are right at home
and add the perfect amount of fun
to the fancy gold powder room that the kids are forbidden from using
It is so much fun to give the perfect gift!
Cathy I can't thank you enough...

3 comments:

  1. Who can resist a sheepdog face like that?!!
    Thanks Alexis! xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy is amazing! I'm sure the Powells were thrilled with their towels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I am thrilled for each one!
If you have a question or would like a source
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin